-->

Sunday 19 August 2012

I went to the WHITE CUBE in Hoxton Square and saw this pretty cool Antony Gormley exhibition! He did 18 figures in total all made up of iron blocks. He showed figures in state of rest and figures in a state of tension. 

I really really liked the exhibition it was very thoughtful, and he crated a space in which 
I could of spent hours in examining the different poses and studying the shift of weight 
and geometric shapes he managed to create within the forms (+ I <3 geometry so that really went down a storm with me). 



I couldn't take photos but did some rough sketches of the outlines and silhouettes of the figures. 



Here is a photo from the gallery website to give a better I idea of what was going on.





Afterwards I went to met 
Alice and Sophie for a drink in South Bank and they had this wickedy wick fair ground ride 
peeking out from above the south bank center. 



Looked cool in London, a swell addition to the sky line. I think it should be made permanent!



[image:myown]

No comments:

Post a Comment